Sunday 11 November 2007

Fostering...

... Yay me! This weekend, I became a Foster Mum!

Yes, guess who's back.... Stalker Cat. Apparently things didn't turn out very well at his last foster home, so his mum has asked me to look after him until she's moved into her new flat.

The boy came back today, and you read about some of the abuse that goes on in these foster homes, but JEEZ.... looks like he was left to fend for himself!!!! So after we tried to clean him up a bit and groom him, he was REAL MAD at us, and stormed out of the house.... leaving us wondering if he'd run away, or was going to come back.

Well, he obviously wasn't that mad, because 30 mins later and he was back at the door begging to come in!

Ha, who's got the power now, eh, Stalker Cat?

4 comments:

Gina said...

I'm sooooo pleased for you that SC has come back into your life and home. With your new carpets and new sofas ...;0)

Ruthie said...

Yes, and I was particularly pleased when he jumped up onto my lap, and I found out he had dried poo all round his little butt!

x

Anonymous said...

Please refrain from telling the world about my dried poo! it is embarrassing enough as it is!!

Ruthie said...

ooops, sorry puss, I forget you like to surf the net at times!