Sunday 7 October 2007

OHHHH MY GOD!!!!

What's happened in the rugby then??? I don't know, I go away for a week, and it's all gone a bit weird! I was convinced Wales were going to go through! And now Australia AND NZ are out too!!!! Blimey!

Anyway, as you've guessed, I'm back! All refreshed, but minus my hair!!! Had a really great idea (thought so at the time) to get my hair cut while I was out there, and now I have hardly any! It's the shortest it's been for about 10 years! But, on the bright side, it's a "messy" cut, which means no more straighteners, no more brushing - so small mercy at least!

Stalker Cat was waiting for me when I got home, sitting outside my house, in the road, just starting at my front door! Ah bless! And he's not left my side since... although he'll have to go out soon, as I'm off round to see R&L in a mo, who've been staying at their grandparents - god, I bet they're out of their routine now, and totally spoilt!

Anyway, time to get on with that post holiday washing pile - eurgh!

No comments: