Friday 28 September 2007

Dearie me....

...I've been sooooo busy at work lately, that I've totally been neglecting my responsibilities as a blogger! How amiss!

Mind you, not that there's been anything to blog about recently, except maybe the weird dream about Darth Vadar that I had! But on second thoughts, probably best I don't expand on that subject....!

Well, I've been off work for the last 2 days, and am actually going to be having a proper holiday!!! I've already packed the tortoises off to their grandparents... !

Obviously, as this is me, even a simple thing as packing can go horribly wrong! I was trying to get my suitcase down from a high shelf where I store it, and managed to "drop" a load of very heavy things on my head! One side of my face ballooned out, John Merrick style, and I have been spending most of the day trying to get the swelling to reduce. It's still a bit tender, but I've not seen any bruising yet - thank god! Imagine the holiday snaps!

England match tonight - and I'm a bit nervous about this one...!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sounding as accident prone as me at the moment! How is it now?

Do you think Darth Vadar might be interested in joining my celebrity bonk fest?!

~ X ~

Ruthie said...

Mrs M!!!! I am gobsmacked!

Where did the "bonk fest" come into it? I merely said I had a "weird" dream, and you automatically assume it was a naughty dream....! As if an upstanding member of the community, such as myself, would ever have such dreams!

Filthy indeed!

p.s. like your injuries, the visibility of the injury does not equate to the PAIN!

Anonymous said...

*blushes* Oh yeah, I think I just kind of presumed! :D

How is your poor face today?? I'll email you later, must dash AGAIN - is it Monday you are off to sunny shores??

~ X ~