Monday 10 September 2007

Tagged by the Miggins!

I'm sure I'm always talking about myself, so not going to be able to come up with 8 things that no-one knows about me... but hopefully not everyone will know all of these:
  1. Despite having an irrational fear about sharks, I went on a sailing course - and nearly drowned (really)
  2. I once presented a greyhound owner with the winner's trophy at Romford dogs (obscure, I know)
  3. The most intimidated I have ever felt was when I had to be questioned by the local chief government official in India, when getting a residency permit
  4. The most "spooked" I ever felt was when I received a letter from the Environmental Health saying I had a highly infectious disease - I had visions of men coming in white suits, like in E.T. - turns out it was dysenntry.
  5. Threw up when I was seven, because someone picked their nose and showed it to me - my friend heard me puking, which made her puke too!
  6. My brother pushed me into a 3foot deep fishpond when I was 5 (might have been where I developed shark fear, as I swear he was telling me I was going to get eaten by one), and to avoid getting told off, he made up some cock&bull story of how he thought I was going to fall, so put out his hand to grab me etc. The one time he admitted that he pushed me (about 25 years later) my mum was too pissed to remember!
  7. Although I am stalked by one, I don't really like cats
  8. Went swimming with dolphins in Mexico.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Ring Ring, Ring Ring* Hello, is that Stalker Cat?......you'll never guess what! ....

I'm telling I am :O Don't really like cats indeed!

Love & loving the list, Mrs M ~ X ~

Ruthie said...

*gasp*

et tu, Mrs M!

x