Saturday 8 September 2007

Freaky Friday

Spent a delightful evening round the Robbos last night, chatting conspiracy theories and watching the rugby (did anyone else think Danny Grewcock was playing for the Argentinians, or do I need to wear glasses?)

Decided to cycle there, rather than drive .... half way there, I realised that was a stupid mistake, but thankfully Mrs Robbo had a massive glass of water, and did not expect me to speak for about an hour!

Came home, and while I was putting my bike away, someone sneaked in!!! At first I didn't realise, as I was too busy trying to breathe. But when I was able to move again, I went to brush my teeth, and nearly had a heart attack when I saw 2 yellow eyes peering at me from behind the shower curtain... Yes, it was Stalker Cat doing his best Norman Bates impression!

And I suppose it's quite ironic, seeing as he treats this place like a hotel at times!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blooming cat is trying to put years on you - sheesh, what with the blinking thing as well.

Love & replace his Waitrose Posh Car Grub with something from the Happy Shopper range, that'll learn him. ~ X ~

Ruthie said...

Too bleeding right!

He's on Asda own stuff from now on!

x