Saturday 1 September 2007

scaredy cat scared of a cat!!!!

Stalker Cat has 'upped the anti' a little bit recently, and for the last couple of days has been stalking me more than usual!

The only problem is, sometimes he has really made me jump! I know this is way too uncool to admit, and I should probably be following the Mrs Miggins school of thought, that "honesty is not always the best policy"......

However, I don't know if any of you remember the Sally Sparrow episode of Dr Who.. the "whatever you do, don't blink" one!?!? Well, Stalker Cat was sitting at the top of the stairs, staring at me, I blinked and then he was sitting in the same position, but halfway down the stairs, so I blinked again, and next thing, he was on the bottom step!!!! I was too scared to blink again, and when you've got itchy eyes from electric sanding, it's really hard!

That's not the first time it's happened either! Now I am beginning to wonder if he is an alien! God, I've just thought, you don't think my electric grill is a transformer, do you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously - that really does sound spooky, what with your oven glove as well :O Have you got a lot of stairs? I just tried it without a cat (1) on 13 steps; how can it be possible he moves that fast?

Puzzled Mrs M ~ X ~

Ruthie said...

you're puzzled?? Me too! He did a similar thing outside my patio door, late at night... now THAT was even scarier... had to go and make sure I didn't have 17 dvd's in my collection!

Anonymous said...

I can also be in and out of your fridge and away with the cream in the time it takes you to grab that last pepsi!

SK

Ruthie said...

Ah, so it was YOU who took that was it!

Fancy owning up to that!! Ooops!

Anonymous said...

If the stalking gets too scary, you can always get him banned.
If your grill does turn out to be a transformer, I'd keep it well away from the microwave, otherwise you could end up with all out war in your kitchen, and that could turn out to be really inconevient when you fancy an omlette and chips.