Wednesday 17 January 2007

Commuting

I know I'm going to sound REALLY old now, but why are people so inconsiderate when they're on a train??? Why can't they see that the majority of their fellow passengers are asleep, and don't want to be woken by their uninteresting phone conversations?

And it was bad enough having to listen to the irritating noise coming out of people's headphones, but what is this with the mobile phones blaring music out on speakers?

God, I can't wait til they invent Teleporting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or "orbing" like they do in Charmed! That would be FABULOUS!

Ruthie said...

Wow, are you trying to get me lynched????

Yes its true, I work with a gorgeous YOUNG man called Rob - get over it readers!

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel Ruth. I hate trains and any sort of public transport. The people are rude, always in a rush, loud, annoying...etc I think you get the point.