Sunday 14 January 2007

Hibernation

My beloved Lola FINALLY went into hibernation yesterday! She's only 18mths old, so is only going to be hibernating for two weeks.... but it's her first time in hibernation, and I'll spend the longest 2 weeks of my life stressing over whether she'll pull through at the other end!!!! Thank God for hair dye, as I will be soooo grey by the time she wakes up!

Reggie is only 6 mths old, so too young to hibernate. He doesn't seem to be missing Lola yet - I think it's because he's getting to sleep in her pen while she's away, and she's got a "proper" bedroom! Let's hope he doesn't get too miffed when he gets turfed back into his own pen in a couple of weeks time!

Can you believe that I'm actually thinking that Work is going to be a really useful distraction for these two weeks???? And I'm the worst procrastinater going.... I actually switched on my pc so I could do some Reflexology studying, and ended up starting a blog instead! I'll have probably forgotten I started this in a month's time!!!

4 comments:

Gina said...

It is great to see starting your blog. I had to do a lot of searching to find it - came across some pretty weird sites.

look forward to the next instalment x

Ruthie said...

SuperSleuth! You've been reading too much Agatha Christie... I thought it would take you more than 12 minutes to find it, and post a comment!!!

Gina said...

Don't forget I've got the powers of Mr Robbo to help me!

Ruthie said...

Yes but is DJ Robbo the Sherlock or the Watson?