Saturday 24 February 2007

My new Dyson

Thought I'd come and write my blog as I can no longer bear to watch how badly we're doing in the rugby - bleedin' Danny Grewcock is a liability!!! You just know he's going to get us penalised, or get a yellow card, or sin-binned! Only saving grace is that Steve "I hate Poms" Walsh isn't the referee!

Anyway, rant over, went to North Weald market early this morning - it was REALLY busy there this time. Bought a new Dyson (how exciting is my life, eh?), after spending forever deciding if I wanted the blue, purple or green one, much to the puzzlement of my new mate, Cody the Dyson Dealer - "they're all the same, what does it matter about the colour?" "it's a GIRL thing!"

Cody insisted he could not sell it to me without giving me a 10 minute lesson on how to use it... I had to concentrate really hard on not rolling my eyes when he told me this, to the point where I think I may have looked like I was on a "weekend pass"!

But blimey, I didn't realise that Dysons are the hoover version of a transformer-robot-in-diguise! I won't bore you with details, but if you ever want a dyson, go and see Cody and be amazed!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Well what colour did you get?
Has Reggie squared up to it yet?
Did you get Cody's number?

Ruthie said...

I got the purple one.
Reggie's gone AWOL, so hasn't seen it yet.
Home and mobile, just in case of a Dyson emergency!

Gina said...

What do you mean Reggie's gone awol???!!!!

Ruthie said...

I let them both out, and couldn't find Reggie last night - but he's back in time for his breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Good colour choice! Dysons are amazing. I bet they see a fair few of their various attachments at A&E.

Ruthie said...

Alan, is that the voice of experience, me wonders? ;o)