Monday 12 March 2007

Boom boom

Lucky me, I have received this weeks joke text early... for those of you not lucky enough to have seen it, here goes:

"I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread the other day, but when I got closer, it actually said THICK CUT"

How very drole - who does think these up, eh?

I am now thinking that my "cold" is actually the start of this year's hayfever! Which is not a better option actually, as it means I will have this for 6 months, rather than a few days! And to top that, and the continuing spot saga, my right eye started spouting out a load of gunk yesterday - gross! Seems to have stopped today thankfully as was beginning to make me want to vomit! I am quite literally falling to bits, and am starting to panic that this might be the start of middle-age!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, poor Ruthie - sounds to me like you need a new head.

Perhaps Worzel can help.

Paula said...

Hey liking the joke tho! Where can I sign up to subscribe? Just that joke..Everyday...to send on to some one in particular!
Hope you, Reggie & Lola are OK Ruthie, LittleG & I are over to sunny Essex for Mother's Day, and her doc. appointment etc, til 'bout Wednesday...let me know when you are around, would be great to see you. Lots love Pxx

Ruthie said...

Hmmmmm, I have an idea who that someone might be....