Thursday 8 March 2007

Spotwatch - update

Breadrins (Alan - check the urban dictionary for that one)

I think I may need help! I've suddenly realised that I love my Dyson so much, that I haven't actually been using it, just opening up the cupboard door and looking at it with a happy smiley face! I am such a twat at times....!

So far I have ruled out chicken pox, shingles, measles, small pox and Lyme disease, but am no closer to finding out why, after 36 days, I still have a braille-face! I am consulting lawyers next week to get some form of eviction notice to serve the little brailley blighters! Mind you, for all I know the little blighters might actually spell Fek u, we're here to stay!

4 weeks and 6 days to go for the next episode of Heroes - and have not bitten my nails off yet, so seem to be coping okay! Although I think giving up smoking might have been easier!

oooo, get to go and use my dyson now! So ain't y'all jealous of my life, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bisnatch!

Ruthie said...

Why Alan, I don't know whether to feel flattered or complimented by that!

Ruthie said...

Blimey, I must have still been asleep when I wrote that! Should read flattered or insulted!!!