Saturday 17 March 2007

Catchy uppy

Cooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm back! I'd love to say that my absence has been down to the exciting life I lead, but, sadly, it's just down to me being a lazy fekker!

It has been a NIGHTMARE at work - we're getting ready to move buildings, and everything is manic.... been sooooo tiring. I didn't leave work til late yesterday, and actually fell asleep (not just a gentle snooze) on the train on the way home, but luckily two hoodies woke me up with their rubbishy loud music, and slurred conversation..... otherwise I would have ended up back at Fenchurch Street... never thought I'd be grateful to two little boys who names, apparently, were C*nt and F**ker.

Oh and guess who's been market whoring again?!?!? Hmm, well, that wasn't a difficult question, but you're right, it was me! No major bargains this time though!

Lola has been slapping Reggie into shape, for a change.... cheeky sod even grabbed the lettuce leaf out of his mouth. Thing is, she was doing really well at re-asserting herself as number 1 tortoise, then she tried climbing over an extension lead, and managed to flip herself over. So, after all that effort, she was just stuck upside down, rocking like a wheeble... how did she expect Reggie to take her serious after that, eh? So I rescued her, and how does she pay me back? By doing a nice big puddle in front of me! Gee thanks!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Funny,I always thoght C*nt was a girl's name.

Gina x