Sunday 4 March 2007

No more heroes

The Lovely Gina Robbo has just phoned me to break the bad news..... no more Heroes for 6 weeks!!!!! [Actually, she did email me the other day, but I completely misread it and thought it was on for another week!]

I am devastated! I feel nearly as bad as I did when Buffy died! Of course, when Buffy died, I fell into complete depression and ate my way through a whole tub of Hagaan das, in between wails, sniffs and blubs [such a girl!]...

Not crying yet, but feeling very hormonal, so may have to go out and buy a super-size box of tissues!!!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Sorry Ruthie. If only,like Hiro, we could bend the space time continuium and watch the future episodes now.

Ruthie said...

if only!!!

:O(

Gina said...

thanks for letting me know the good news. And sorry you heard me swear - its always mad when we get in from work.
Gina x