Saturday 3 March 2007

It's a first....

Blimey, I spent the majority of the day with me mam (she's from Scouseland), and we didn't have a row, and I didn't lose my temper, and she made me lunch... well, I say that, but I actually brought the food with me... but in fairness, she did put it on the plates nicely. Oh, and I did nearly lose my cool with her in the garden centre.... I bought an hibiscus tree for my garden (food for my babies), and it was bleeding heavy, so I asked her to run ahead and open the car.... and she sets off at a pace that even Lola could beat! I think it was only the fact that it was so fekking heavy that I didn't have enough surplus energy to snap at her as I staggered past!

Went to Pitsea market this morning - I am turning into a market whore - but didn't get any great bargains this week [btw, still love my Dyson]. Also let Reggie and Lola out so we could all play games, for my own amusement, obviously. My favourite game at the moment is to see which of them can climb up my jumper the quickest! Today Lola beat Reggie 4 -1... that's my girl! And she climbed over him, slapping his forehead with her front paw as she went over... getting her own back, no doubt! I tried racing them on my treatment couch, but they kept going in different directions, and I realised they might fall off, which put pay to that bit of fun!!

Just watched Fame Academy - I love sleb reality tv! And how great is it to see Claudia Winkleman on the main show? She's so much better than Davina and Kate, and certainly better than Cat "still not got a boyfriend" Deeley (as Steve Allen would say). I LOVED Tara's performance - what was she on??? And Mel unpronounceable name was also very funny, as was that comedy actress who's name I can't remember! But Barry from Eastenders is taking it all WAY TOO seriously - obviously wants the record deal! WRONG PROGRAMME BARRY!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey hey.Welcome to the dark side!(You know what i mean!) Funny stuff Miss Ruthie Roo. Hey Market whore...did ya buy anything (details please), and best not give ya mum ya blog link!
Love ya loads
Paula Xxxx

Ruthie said...

I found a nice fruit and veg stall, and bought some boring healthy stuff - no dyson or ipod accessories (with dodgy foreign plugs) this week!

Nah, don't worry, not about to give blog link out... for then I'd have to explain what a blog is!!! Haven't got the patience for that! ;o)