Thursday 29 March 2007

ungrateful bitch, that's me...

Well T.F. I mowed the lawns yesterday!

There was I, on my day off, clearing up the cat shite off my flower beds (another reason not to have a garden), when all of a sudden it started raining - I just got soaked!!!! Still, at least I don't have to do the killer uphill journey in the rain today, although can't say that's not going to happen tomorrow!

Spoke to the Lovely-Sue-Sister-in-Law yesterday, and she's happily taking this birthday's unwanted present*. Well, when I say "happily".... I think the phrases "don't you dare" and "not in a million years" were actually said... I'm still going to save it and wrap it up for her (tee hee)... don't worry folks, I'll have my camera ready!!!!

* unwanted present = can't go in to this ongoing saga on here, just in case.... but will spill-all willingly next time I speak to any of you!!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ooooooooo the mystery & intrigue!
Hope you're having a good day off. Ooo and here's the weblink for the Apprentice , just so you can look up the nutters you have in your sweepstake. http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

Lots love Paula xx