Sunday 1 April 2007

Zombie girl!

Had a busy last couple of days... spent Friday evening with Paula and Little G (getting cuter, and cheekier, by the day), which was lovely.

Despite hating shopping, I decided to go into Sah-fend yesterday. To make matters worse, my mum invited herself too. She did well though, and was on her best behaviour, so we didn't row. Only problem was, she decided she wanted to buy some new perfume... so one minute we're standing looking at the perfume counter in Debenhams, next minute, some VERY helpful assistant had cornered us, and started spraying us with different scents. This is not good, as you end up with a frikkin headache, and inevitably start talking just as they spray, so feel like you're tasting it too - yuk! And this obviously effected my senses, as I found myself saying "wow, i really like Paris Hilton's Heiress fragrance." I don't know if I am shocked, or embarrassed, or both! We ended up with loads of samples of obscure scents, which will probably all find their way into the bin (when I can actually be arsed to finish my spring cleaning). Well, all except the Anna Sui purple Dolly Girl one, which I LURVE, and must get.

One of my work buddies came round yesterday afternoon, which was great, despite me having to cook..... I did ask why we couldn't have a takeaway, and the response was "cos I had one last night, do you mind?"... of course I fekkin minded (who cares if you have 2 takeaways in one week?), but I still cooked! We watched Saw II and Saw III... well, I think I had my eyes shut for quite a bit of it, not one for gore!

Then I was obviously still high from the perfume fumes, as I had the skankiest night's sleep, and now feel, and look, like something out of Shaun of the Dead!!! What a waste of a Sunday!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Your work buddie should have said:

But I've been looking forward to having dinner cooked for you all day/week/month. You are such a fantastic cook. I don't mind having a take away if you really want to though *sigh*

And you would have been putty in the work buddie's hands.
BTW what's the between a work buddie and a buddie?

steverobbo said...

So you invited a mate round, who made you cook and watch two gory films?

I hope you put some laxative in their food.

gabriel said...

Hey I know I'm cuter and cheekier everyday...but what about Gabriel??
T'was brill to see ya.
LittleG says Thank you Aunte Ruthie for the Thomas Floating soap! & the other thang. Big snotty kisses from both of us
PaulaB'n'LittleG xxx