Wednesday 25 April 2007

Catch up

Ahhhh, Heroes didn't let me down... and it was so nice to see all of my friends, I've missed them so much!

I've realised that Lola is "playing" me bigtime, as it's now the 3rd time in less than a week that she's tipped herself upside down... I swear she waits til I'm right outside the door, flips herself onto her back, and then pretends that she's been there ages! All cos she know's she's going to get picked up and given a cuddle!!! Little tyke!

Managed to catch up on a load of podcasts today... I LURVE the Russell Brand one, it's sooooo funny! The Scott Mills' ones are also very funny... he was talking about irrational hatred in one of them, as one of his friends refused to go and see a film just because it had Sandra Bullock in it. He can't pinpoint exactly what it is about her, he just can't stand her. Then one of his listeners phoned in to say he has an irrational hatred of Cat Deeley - apparently its because she does a weird thing with her mouth at the end of each sentence... I know what he means about her, sometimes she kind of sticks her tongue out when she smiles, which is really unnerving and irritating! And some might say that I have an irrational hatred of Michael Schumacher.... personally, I don't feel this is irrational though... so fess up all, who've you got an irrational hatred of?

The Millenium Bridge saga was apparently a "potential jumper" - awwww, I feel sorry for anyone who feels so bad that they want to kill themselves, but for fekks sake, if you're seriously gonna do it, don't go to a public place, and waste police resources! Blimey, ain't I unsympathetic?

5 comments:

Paula said...

Irrational hatred of Elton John, just can't help it, everytime I see his ugly mug, I want to poke his silly, pggy eyes out.
Peace & Love! PaulaBxx

steverobbo said...

I seem to hate really good actors when they play a sinister character. clearly I can't tell the difference between acting and real life.
Hated Jack Nicholson and Tom Bell for that very reason, then see them play nice blokes and change my mind.

Anonymous said...

Davina McColl. Hate's too strong a word, but I do find her bloody irritating!

Paula said...

Moving away from celebs for a mo....but staying with the irrational hatred thing....have you ever woken up from a dream and REALLY been very angry, annoyed, wont speak to etc etc someone because IN THE DREAM, they were hateful. I have! Irrational!

Anonymous said...

I've woken up from a dream before and realised I've just sh*gged someone I work with - very hard to look them in the face afterwards. MOVING(very swiftly)ON - I can't stand Linda Barker, just looking at her makes me feel like a cat when all their fur goes up. And Gary Bushell - he makes my flesh crawl. Love, Mrs M oOXOo