Monday 23 April 2007

Sun reader, and proud.... so there!

Weeeeell, where do I start???

1st piece of good news => I stepped over 3 piles of sick today (which is a new record for the Monday-morning-walk-to-the-station), and I didn't wretch once!!!!

Sat in my favourite seat on the train this morning [hardly a surprise, as I'm usually the first one on], and settled down to read my beloved Sun newspaper. Yes, I know, I know, The Sun.... don't think I can't hear all you intellects gasp in outrage & disgust, but I lurve it, in all it's working class glory! Anyway, moving on...

2nd piece of good news => the lovely David James got a clean sheet, so no more facial fuzz! Can't wait to see the new "look", let's hope it's better than some of his previous dodgy barnets!

3rd piece of good news => I was so engrossed in my work today, that the working day only seemed about 3 hours long! Dontcha just love days like that???

4th piece of good news => I've got home to find that Derren Brown, THE Derren Brown, is now one of my MySpace buddies... how cool is that? I'm a bit surprised at the photo he's got on his profile, though - his forehead looks really big, like those men in the old Tefal adverts. I don't know why he didn't use a promo shot from his Channel 4 series.... I would have done personally, but maybe he felt that they'd airbrushed him too much in those, and so he wanted to appear more "natural".

5th piece of good news => The welcome return of Heroes tonight - I am SOOOOO excited about this - it's been a long period of separation for me and my superpowered buddies! Bad news, is that it will be far too late for me to watch, so I'm going to have to watch it tomorrow night. Nay mind, I may just treat myself, and go and watch the last episode again, just as a little reminder of why I love them so much!!!! Save the cheerleader....!

No comments: