Wednesday 11 April 2007

Men won't want to read this one!

As I've got older, I've become more keen on doing my bit for the environment... recycling/ using eco-friendly products - doesn't always happen, but I do my best!!!

Anyway, there I was in Waitrose the other week (only because it was a Sunday, and Asda's had already shut for the day), and I came across an eco-friendly section. I don't know what came over me, but when I got home I realised that I had purchased some eco-friendly-chlorine-free-bio-degradable feminine towels!!!! Although I still haven't come on, I'm in the "code red" zone, so I like to be prepared, especially as it can take me up to 2 hours to get to work!!! Talk about bio-degradable - I think they started to disintegrate from the moment I opened the wrapper!!! It was practically DUST when I got into work!

So, from me, to you, DON'T BUY THEM!!!!!

p.s. PaulaBxx, you would have been so proud of me, I didn't start a new bottle of shampoo, until I'd finished (completely) the old one!!!

No comments: