Thursday 19 April 2007

aaaaaaaaaargh!

Next door's burglar alarm has been blaring for the last 20 minutes!!! Very annoying, but couldn't be helped... a bulb blew in the bathroom, and it short fused their house.... blah blah blah... feel VERY sorry for them, but needless to say, cannot sleep/ cannot read/ cannot think due to the noise, so thought I'd just ramble on for a bit to distract myself from the high pitched squealing noise! Never mind the bees, Mrs M, there's going to be a helluva lot of confused dolphins in the Thames estuary tonight!!!

er, what can I talk about.... er, erm, er - oooooo got my DivX player (ta to the Robbo's for that tip!) so I'm all ready for Heroes, which is starting up again on Monday -'bout bleeding time!!!

er, what else???

Oh yea, following on from me talking about how clumsy I am, was having a bath yesterday, and noticed I seemed to be growing my own pair of moon boots, so thought I'd better shave - ouch! didn't want to be cutting myself like that!!!

yikes, this noise is driving me CRAAAAAAAZY!!!

Blimey, nearly forgot... am still waiting for Park Chan Wook to accept me as a friend on MySpace... but read an interesting (only to me, and no-one else) article that said one of the Vengeance Trilogy films (Oldboy) is going to be re-made in Hollywood, and apparently Park wants Sean Penn as the lead... good choice, but Ed Norton would be great in that role too.....

I wish I had ear plugs... cotton wool might have to do, though!

Does anyone know if David James has got a "clean sheet" and shaved off that facial fluff yet?

Hope the tortoises don't wake up....

Must remember it's bin day tomorrow.... might go and sort them out now, before I forget.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what a DivX player is! Love, Thicky Holden Mrs M oOXOO

Ruthie said...

Neither did I til I met Mr Robbo! In fact I'm not sure I even knew what broadband was...

I've learnt that when it comes to the Lovely Robbos, you just follow their advice, and it all works out for the best....!
xx