Saturday 7 April 2007

How very embarrassing....

Yesterday, Lola managed to tip herself over, again. She managed to do this by trying to climb up the plastic covering on my portable massage couch, and falling off when she got halfway up! I didn't actually see her do this, but I could tell from the claw marks, which stopped abruptly, what had happened!

I don't really like keeping them in their pens when I'm in the house, so I tend to let them walk around on their bedroom floor. However, since this incident, I've been letting them wander around downstairs with me, so I can keep an eye on them - they have a bath everyday, so I know they're clean!

Anyway, they were very excited today, when they found out that auntie and uncle Robbo were coming to see them, and started racing each other around the couches, while waiting for them to turn up! After their cuddles, Gina and Steve put them back on the floor, and Reggie walked straight to the middle of the room and pissed! He has no shame! I was so embarrassed!

After cleaning it up, we geeked on the internet, and Robbo showed me a few new sites (thank youuuuuuuuuu)! I then decided to change the template on my blog, and found one I really liked, which was like this one, but blue! Gina jokingly said I might want to change the name of the site, as everyone would think Beaker was a boy! I realised she had a point, but as I couldn't change the background colour, I've had to settle for the pink version!!!! And that's sooooo not my colour! Anyway, I'll probably be back to the green dots by the end of next week!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Love the new blog.

Sooo glad Reggie didn't pee on me.

Gina x

Ruthie said...

Thank you!

Yes, I am glad too - that would have been even MORE embarrassing for me!

x