Wednesday 11 April 2007

Weird dreams

I've had the weirdest dream earlier on.... and for the last 2 hours I've been trying to get back to sleep, but think I may be going through one of my insomnia phases!!!

Weird dream background = Lola has been very clingy recently, and every time I come into the room, she runs to the side of the pen, and tries climbing out until I pick her up. Once she's had a little cuddle, she'll happily go back into her pen, and go to sleep!

Weird dream = Lola decided that she wanted a permanent cuddle, so while I was asleep, she climbed out of her pen, came into my bedroom, climbed up the duvet, and gouged my eye out (interestingly enough, this wasn't a nightmare!). She then took up permanent residency in my eye socket, and I had to spend the rest of my days with a tortoiseshell-eyepatch - eat your heart out Gabrielle! How very American Psycho!

NB - this is probably related to the "peg" incident

No comments: