Thursday 12 April 2007

Updates....

oh YUK! My sliced finger is not healing in the way that Claire Bennet's would (cheerleader in Heroes, dum-dum)..... there is pus, gross!

ooooooooooo MySpace update.... well, how shocked was I when I got approached by none other than Michael Barrymore, asking if he can be my friend?!?!? It's quite a realistic profile, so first thing this morning, half-asleep, I really started to think along the lines of, "oh gawd, he's trying to drum up support for his BIG comeback", but now I am awake, and have actually taken the time to read the small print, I am not so convinced... ok he may have friends on his profile like Les Dennis and Tarby, but do we really think the real MB would talk about wanting to invite Jonathan Ross for a swim, and wondering if he'd let him shit in his mouth???

Shocking news is that Joss Whedon didn't serve me with cyber-papers, and he's now my friend!
*thud*

No comments: