Friday 20 April 2007

Ogling

Ok, so the Oldboy gossip from yesterday might be totally out the window now... seeing as it's been linked to that Korean loony in Virginia, and all that... and I promise the film isn't as bad as they're making out in the tabloids.....

Talking of which, I saw a very interesting article in The Metro today, about commuting. It was entitled "Ogling helps you ride out rush-hour hell."

I quote, "But it seems finding an attractive passenger to ogle is one of the best ways to survive. Or, failing that, try chewing gum..."

I'm not really that keen on chewing gum, so looks like I going to have to ogle... oh, that's going to be soooooo hard.....

3 comments:

Gina said...

Ogling beats cleaning the train with a wet wipe...

Ruthie said...

Oh Gina, if only we'd had this conversation 8 months ago....

maybe I wouldn't have made such a twat of myself ;o)

Paula said...

Hee hee, yes I read that article too. oral stimulation was suggested....always works for me!
Oooo Errr Missus
PaulaBXX