Wednesday 11 April 2007

My Space

I've finally got a MySpace profile!!! I kinda agree with Mrs Robbo, in that there's quite an emphasis on the amount of friends you've got on your profile (will you sign my yearbook?), but I have finally been seduced to the dark side....

Being a very shy person (yes, really!), its always been a bit difficult making new friends, so this clicking on a photo lark is VERY appealing to me... no small talk or anything! Only problem is, when it's 3 in the morning, and you can't sleep, this "clicking" becomes an obssession!!!! After searching almost everyone I know, I then started celeb stalking..... BTW Mrs Miggins, how come you've not signed on since 2005??

Anyway, I am beginning to panic now that I may have several injunctions served on me, especially from Joss Whedon (WHATTA MAN) who had more than one profile - I may have clicked on all of them....

Now I fear cyber-rejection... I should have stuck to counting sheep! And bugger, now I've got to get ready for work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I got a MySpace thingy as well?! I better go and have a look! Love & forgetfulness, Mrs M oOXOo