Saturday 11 August 2007

Quick catch-up

After a long break, I went market whoring in North Weald today! Ah, it felt like I'd never been away!!!! Lovely bargains, where for art thou?

Stalker Cat came running down the street when he saw me arrive home, it was almost in slow motion... ah!!!!! Poor ickle fing looked very sorry for himself. Turns out he's FINALLY been to the vet to have the horrible fur balls shaved off. He's not as fluffy as he used to be, and you'd think he'd be grateful in this heat, but 'oh no!' he's gone back to barely letting you get near him!

I've got a couple of days off work next week, so I can do some decorating, allegedly. But seeing as I have a pile of "dvds to view", something tells me it ain't gonna get done! Volunteers apply within.

So now I will aim to wash some walls down - because apparently "it's all in the preparation"!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just so long as it was only the fur balls that were removed!

~cuttsy~

Ruthie said...

ooooooo, why did my eyes start watering when I read your comment???