Thursday 30 August 2007

Beaker's Decorating tips - part 3

Number 18

Although I would recommend a well-aired room whilst decorating, I would strongly suggest that if you are using yellow paint, you do not allow a white fluffy haired cat to wander in through an open patio door and try to climb onto your lap, no matter how ugly your friends think he is.

He may, indeed, want this year's cat-trend of blonde streak in his tail, but you have to think of the finished effect of your paintwork, and move him away from the walls.

Disclaimer - no cats were harmed during the discovery of this useful tip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a real way with words Ruthie :D

Love & laughter, Mrs ~ X ~

Ruthie said...

Cleopatra, coming back at ya!

[and no, I never bought that single]

x

Anonymous said...

Heehee, I've suddenly got ideas for an organic roller.

Anonymous said...

No, me neither, but I have got one of their other cd singles- can't for the life of me think what it was called now. But it was pretty good. I think. I'm going to have to youtube it now.

Love & having terrible taste in music, Mrs M ~ X ~