Thursday 16 August 2007

Where's the motivation when you need it?

I've got the rest of the week off work, and I intended to get up early this morning, and carry on decorating the lounge.

Rather unsurprisingly, when I woke up early this morning, I thought "bugger this, I'm staying in bed" and only got up about an hour ago! And that was only because Stalker Cat was literally HOWLING outside my back door! He got a nice groom for that, so no doubt he'll never be doing that again!

So am I going to do some more decorating now? Am I f.? Nope, I'm going to get a hair bash, then toodle off round the shops, and slob out for the rest of the day!

Today, I am perfectly comfortable with my lazy cow status!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh sounds like heaven!
What's a hair bash tho????
You're welcome over for a day or two if you have some time off and can face a sticky noisy LittleG and his equally sticky noisy mother! Lots Love PualaBxx

Ruthie said...

Paula?!?!? After all those years in Essex, and you've never heard of a "hair bash"?!?!? Shame on you!!

p.s. why sticky?

Paula said...

Still no wiser Roo???????????
You're kidding, yeah?

Ruthie said...

It's a really bad hair cut, although obviously you NEVER say it to someone who has had a bad hair cut!

I can't believe you didn't go "ooo hair bash, hair bash" to people at school when they'd had their hair cut!

I'm amazed!