Sunday 5 August 2007

What is Russell Grant implying????

These, apparently, are my stars for tomorrow:

Aries (Mar21-Apr20) If you'd like to transform your body, begin today. Overhaul your diet and exercise regime with the help of a medical professional. By this time next year, you won't be able to recognise yourself. You'll be great at getting in shape and increasing your endurance. You could attract a lot of favourable attention from this metamorphosis. If you're looking for work, you could find an opportunity in pharmaceuticals, vitamins, or agriculture.

Let me just repeat "with the help of a medical professional" - is he trying to say I need cosmetic surgery?!?!

Outrageous!

6 comments:

Paula said...

Not just you then! As an Aries too..you have just ruined my day! Kidding!
Maybe Russ is implying we need a medical spa treatment! For at least 2 weeks, in an exotic location. Obviously with qualified, gorgeous male medical staff!

Ruthie said...

hmmmm, you may have a point there!!!!
x

Unknown said...

OI, I'm an aries as well and you can keep the 'gorgeous male medical staff' - OK I know, you were going to keep them anyway!

If you combine a job in pharmaceuticals and agriculture, does that mean you then work in farmaceuticals?

(I reckon I could get a job writing for Basil Brush)

~cuttsy~

Ruthie said...

Cuttsy!!! Even Basil's jokes aren't that bad!!! And I know, I've seen him Live at the Barbican!

So ner!

Anonymous said...

You have? Seen Basil LIVE?!

*stomps off in a strop*

















Green with envy Mrs M ~ x ~

Ruthie said...

"it was probably just one of those tribute acts" says Roofie, reassuringly!
xx