Tuesday 28 August 2007

I love Bank Holiday weekends

When you are working Mon-Fri, and commuting, it's really easy to lose your weekend by catching up with all the stuff you've neglected during the week - ie gardening/ housework/ shopping/ family & friends/ X-factor etc. That extra day just makes you feel like you've got on top of everything again!

The only problem is, when you get back to work, it's like having double Monday morning tiredness! And for some strange reason, 4 day weeks always seem longer!

Doesn't help that I've got decorating muscle ache!

Now, where's that Radox?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them too, and I love Sundays, I love that feeling that I don't have to do anything unless I want to and if I do, I can dawdle at it, I'm usually a bit restless and don't relax very well, so I kind of feel it's like permission to do so 'cos everyone supposedly is.

That's all I got to say about that!

Love, Mrs M ~ X ~

Ruthie said...

As usual, Mrs Pant-sniffer, a good point, well made!
x