Sunday 19 August 2007

Breaking news!

During my last couple of blogging entries, a couple of inmates broke through the barricades of the tortoise holding area, and were "on the run".

Luckily, due to the vigilance of a law abiding citizen, the tortoises were captured relatively close to the escape point. They have been taken back to the holding area, where they will be kept in solitary confinement for the foreseeable future!

A witness reported hearing a 'thud' as the barricades were broken, and then slow moving footsteps away from the scene.

An enquiry will be held into the security failings of this establishment.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Perhaps if you spent less time "blogging" and more time liking after your babies the little darlings wouldn't have to do these things to get their mummy's attention...

Ruthie said...

It's true, I am a bad mother :o(

But it's not my fault, I have a "blogging addiction", which means I am ill, and I therefore cannot be held accountable for my actions. And that's probably against my human rights anyway, so ner!

x

Anonymous said...

Blue tac the buggers down!

*legs it as Ruthie hurls a cup at me*


Love & animal rights, Mrs M ~ X ~