Wednesday 11 July 2007

Back to work today :o(

Had a lovely couple of days off with my buddy, and the weather was great too!

My poor pal wasn't feeling too good though, so fell asleep on one of my couches on Monday afternoon. I was pretty shattered too, but was sensible enough to go upstairs and lie down on my nice comfortable bed for a siesta! An hour or so later, I went back downstairs to see how my friend was. She was covered in white fur!!! Apparently, Stalker Cat had sneaked in through the patio doors (again) and climbed on top of her so he could have a snooze too! He is a little shite!

Luckily (unlike myself) she's a MAJOR cat lover!!! Still we got our own back, and cleaned/ groomed him! Again, remind me why I'm doing this???

Shame I had to go back to work today! But, at least I've only got 2 more days until the weekend! Wooo Hoooo!

p.s. am still loving Brian, but really like Liam now too!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I want stalker cat to turn me into a Yetti too! Sounds like you have had a great couple of days, which is cool. Catch up soon.
PaulaBxx