Friday 27 July 2007

Shush....! Don't tell the cat!

Well, apologies for not blogging for a couple of days, but I've actually had a social life. I know you'll find that VERY hard to believe, but its true... so there!

Now, I'm going to briefly mention this, so you can all get your p-taking out of the way.... I've booked Stalker Cat into a grooming parlour, after speaking to my neighbour about his poo-ey bum (the cat's bum, that is). It's tomorrow, but I very much doubt I'll be able to get him over there, as I have no clue how to catch him, or entice him into my house at exactly the right time. So for christ sake, no-one tell him!

Just so they don't feel left out, I've also booked a vet's consultation next week for my babies.... I'm still a bit worried about how tiny Lola is... and I just know he's going to say that Reggie is a girl, and Lola is a boy!

Anyways, am off out AGAIN.... crikey, I don't know how much of this I can take, I'm not as young as I used to be!

No comments: