Saturday 7 July 2007

Congratulations me!

It's been a WHOLE week since I had a can of coke! Blimey - certainly didn't think I'd last this long!!!!

Unfortunately, the withdrawal symptoms have been so bad, that I've done fek all housework all week! NB - that's the official reason, real reason is that I'm a lazy bint!

So now I'm ashamed of the state my house is in, and panicking because I have to get it clean for my buddy, by tomorrow.

Of course, when you have to do something, you can never find the motivation! Everything started well, and I was on hands and knees cleaning the bedroom of the little 'uns (R & L) earlier on. Then Stalker Cat decided it would be really funny to keep walking past me while I was doing this, and slapping my face with his tail! Not amusing in the slightest! Talk about demanding! Anyway, stopped doing that, and have lost momentum now!

And it doesn't help that the computer is in their bedroom - another distraction! And that the sun is actually shining, making me want to go and sit out in it! Also, I have to dog-sit today, as my mum and dad have gone to Hampton Court Flower show!

Oh well, will force myself to move onto the second room now......

No comments: