Thursday 19 July 2007

It's official then!

I am apparently a "dodgy looking citizen".

The sniffer dogs were at Fenchurch Street station yesterday, and despite the fact that I was walking into the station with buddies, the nice dog handler singled me out for a good sniff! From the dog, that is.

Of course, being from Essex, I completely mis-read the situation, and put on a stoopid voice saying "helloooo youuuu, who's a pur-widdy boy den?", oh and then I turned round and gave the dog a pat, so he didn't feel left out!

;o)

6 comments:

Gina said...

The dog was probably sniffing Stalker Cat on you. There is an outstanding warrant for SC..

Anonymous said...

I always get searched at airports. Alex never does - they always pick on me. Last time they even examined by flip flops - what could I hide in them?!

Anonymous said...

That's my cover blown then, woman!

May have to take off the catsuit and get myself another outfit.

Did you not get the message? STAY AWAY FROM THE OLD BILL.

was it 'deputy daug', he's been after me for years.

SK

Ruthie said...

I am one of the few people who've actually been searched AFTER I landed in Amsterdam!

It wasn't Deputy Daug, it was Officer Dibble!

x

Anonymous said...

You were coke free for all that time and they still sniffed you out. There's just no justice ;)

Ruthie said...

Jeez, it must stay in the blood stream longer than I imagined!!!!