Saturday 7 July 2007

My poor microwave

Last weekend, I managed to crack the door on my microwave. It was a complete freak accident, I just pressed the door release button, and the door flung open and hit the wall, cracking it slightly.

I was telling my parents about it later in the day, and my mum did a Major guilt trip on me, about how I should now get rid of the microwave, as I was risking the lives of "little R & L", as they might now get radiation poisoning... notice how R&L got a mention, but not a scooby about moi!

Obviously there was not an ulterior motive, and it was a mere co-incidence that they had a load of junk that needed taking down the dump!

As I don't really use the microwave much, I decided not to rush into getting another one!

So, how come when you hardly ever use something, as soon as you get rid of it, you want to use it every day? And of course, if I rush out tomorrow and buy another one, I probably won't want to use it for a month!!!

No comments: