Monday 2 July 2007

Day 2 coke free zone

After all this time, I finally have a favourite in Big Brother!

For the last couple of weeks, I've not been able to get into it - too many people in the house for me to keep up with - so I've been relying on Mrs Robbo to let me know what's going on!

Anyway, I've managed to watch a few segments now, and although the twins with their psychopathic/ telepathic abilities have come a close 2nd, my absolute current fave is Brian!

How confused did he look when he found out that women actually poo?? And the way he screamed at Charley and Billy when they were shouting, made me think "awwww my little soldier's all grown up now". Not to mention the "Shakespeare couldn't have written Babe:Pig in the City as it was far too good"

Oh how I adore him now!

p.s. no coke for two days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Brian too - not sure how genuine his stupidity is though. Loved it when he said "me and my mates we love going down the pub and hanging out at Lakeside" Classic!

Ruthie said...

I know, bless him! He's soooo Essex!

I just love the way he says "but big bruvver"

Classic!