Monday 23 July 2007

Manic Monday

{Sorry Cuttsy, hope you weren't looking to use that for one of your song-title blog entries!}

We had a "proper" fire drill today - no warnings or anything! Took us all by surprise, and then peeved us right off when we saw the weather! Luckily there was a break in the clouds, and we didn't get wet! Also, thank gawd for the change in location.... when we were at the Docklands, we had to walk down 30 flights of stairs, but now it's only 4 (I can even manage the walk up afterwards now).

I laughed out loud on the train this evening. I was reading this naff magazine that someone had given me about "fate and fortunes". It had a letters page, and one of the letters was from someone who lived in Southend-on-Sea. It read something along the lines of "I've recently met up with my ex, who I still have feelings for. Do you think we're going to get back together again? I've sent you a picture of my trainers, as I go running a lot." WTF??? Makes you proud to be a seasider!

Thanks to all of you who did the Crush Calculator, and don't worry, your secrets are safe with me... Mwahahahahahaaaaaaaa! Naughty people, you know who you are!

No comments: