Saturday 2 June 2007

ADWD

Lewis annoyed me so much when he was singing "sweet caroline" tonight, that I had to walk out of the room!!!

And then he annoyed me again, because I nearly missed Lee singing, because I'd had to go out of the room!

And then he annoyed me again, because he's still in this show!

And then I saw his neck.

And then he started talking in that girlie whiney voice.

And then he did the duet with Lee, and kept on trying to mimic Antonio "my love" Banderas [who incidentally I saw on a bilboard advertising Police sunglasses - man, I nearly swooned in the street] by dropping in the odd word with a faux Argentinian accent.

And then Lord Lloyd Webber annoyed me when he inferred that Lewis was as good as Lee.

And now I've got just over an hour to wait to find out if I'm going to be annoyed next week, cos he's still in it!

p.s. I love Captain Jack and his shiney spikey hair cut

No comments: