Saturday 9 June 2007

Sometimes I wonder...

....if I would have been better sponsoring tortoises, rather than getting my own!!!

Generally they are both very well behaved, but every now and then....!

They both seem to have some kind of "timer" built in, and know exactly when the weekend is (ie weekend = freedom) . So this morning, they were both clambering up the sides of their pens, trying to get out into the great wide world! So I let them out....

First of all Reggie falls off his bridge, and tips over. When I put him back the right way, he thanks me by peeing on my hand and jeans! Nice!!!!

Then, I leave them for an hour, while I go and plant some of my seedlings, and when I come back, I'm left wondering what on EARTH has been going on!

Lola is upside down in a 3 inch poo (this is longer than her) and a pile of wee. I can only assume that Reggie has tried turning her up the right way, as there are poo-ey shell-impressioned-skid-marks in swirly patterns covering a 2-foot square part of the flooring (thank god for laminates)! And boy did it smell!!!! I had to actually put her under the tap to get it all off!

DISGUSTING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again I get away with it!!

meeoooow!

oh, I've just confessed! AR$E!

SC