Sunday 3 June 2007

Lazy Sunday

A man has just been round to measure up for a new front door.... despite the fact this was only agreed yesterday, I'd completely forgotten he was coming! Thank god I was dressed, although brushed hair might have been nicer!

I've been totally useless this morning - have only just bathed Lola and Reggie (not that they particularly cared), and they're now chomping on a lettuce leaf which is 5 times the size of them! Awwwww they love each other - it's like the two dogs sharing a strand of spaghetti in Lady and the Tramp!

Just thought - maybe this lack of motivation is a delayed reaction to the appaling result in ADWD!

And despite being nearly 3/4 of the way through the weekend, I STILL haven't watched one of the Laurel and Hardy movies!!!!

I need to get my butt in gear!

No comments: