Saturday 9 June 2007

Poor, poor Lewis, what you gonna do...

... things look bad for you!

Oh dear, how I thought I would be Oh So Smug at this moment, but TYPICALLY the Joseph wannabe does his best performance AFTER he finds out he's going! Bless him, I do hope he gets work in his chosen field.

It wasn't anything personal against him, I just felt that he may do some adjustments to his stage costume, if he got the part. I just couldn't bear to see Joseph prancing round the stage in a pink gingham loincloth and a feather boa!!!!

And WHY oh WHY did they let Connie Fisher do a number? She has now made me get up and leave the room when she was on "Maria" and now on "Joseph" too! Thank god there aren't more shows with "names" in the titles that she can ruin for me!

Come on Lee, Sahfender!

p.s. wasn't it sweet of Captain Jack to get the Doctor into the audience?

p.p.s did anyone see Denise Van Outen's forehead move during part 1? I didn't - I'm on forehead watch for part 2!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a result!
I too thought Lewis was fantastic, but Lee's version of NY NY was even better. It made me get goose bumps.

I just hate how the finals of these progs are so rushed. IT was like "see you Keith" and he was ushered off. No interview, no comments. Quick song - finish! No Joseph songs either.

But am glad Lee won!

steverobbo said...

What do you mean, poor Lewis. He's got his first pole position, in Canada of all places, although I am nervous for tomorrow's start as he's alongside his team-mate.

Am I missing something?

Ruthie said...

On pole??? Well done Mr Hamilton! Will look forward to seeing that one later (hopefully)

As for poor Keith - yes it was a bit "you didn't win, now p off"... but I felt a bit sorry for him when that producer blokey said something along the lines of "well a lot of things have been said about your age, well tonight you were a MAN" and then finished it off by saying "well done BOY" Consistency, that's what I like to see!

Britains Got Talent next week - so good to see Ant N Dec back!
x