Saturday 23 June 2007

another bright idea!

Today I decided to make Lola and Reggie a playpen! I don't really know why I chose today, but it's probably because I really can't be arsed to do my housework, even though my house is in desperate need of a good clean!

Of course, after ten minutes of sawing wood, I started to wish I had taken the "housework" option! I also started to wish that I knew what I was doing.... bleeding All Girls school meant cookery & needlework and no woodwork or metal work!!!!

Anyway, I have only got a hardly-noticeable cut on my finger, a blister and dry glue on my hands, which on Planet Ruthie means it has been quite a successful project so far!

P.S It's also a project that will probably not get finished!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to an all girls school, it was great :)

~cuttsy~

Ruthie said...

Yes, but I didn't get arrested when I went there!!!!
;o)