Tuesday 5 June 2007

Boring day

The sick feeling has passed, you'll be pleased to know!

But I confess the pigging continued this morning.... I was walking to work from Fenchurch St station with one of my buddies, and I happened to mention how I REALLY fancied a Fried Egg Sandwich. Well, unbeknown to me, my buddy was just thinking about how he wanted an Egg and Bacon sandwich, so we ended up in Birleys! I did ask for Brown Sauce, but got Tomato Sauce (bit of a mayo v's salad cream thing) but it was still really yummy! Am beginning to wonder if I am approaching that "BEWARE! STAND BACK! DO NOT APPROACH! HORMONE CONTAMINATION ZONE" time, if you know what I mean!

A train got cancelled on the way home (punishment for pigging out, no doubt).

Stalker cat followed me into my house (again) tonight, then a bunch of kids knocked on my door to tell me a cat had followed me in - gee, you think? But, cos they were so sweet, I gave them each an IcePop... then when I closed the door, I thought "oops, shouldn't have done that" - sign of the times we live in, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit up in the air over red or brown on egg sandwiches. I think it depends on how the egg is cooked. If the yolk is runny I don't like red on it. I think it stems back to an incident at school with a girl getting a fertalised egg when making a cake in home ec. That was just plain wrong.
Did C2C give you a proper reason for the cancellation or was it a crap excuse like the ones I always seem get?
You'll end up with stalker kids as well as a cat if you carry on like that, they'll be ripping your bin bags open and weeing on your patio before you know it.

Ruthie said...

E-uw... looks like i WON'T be getting a fried egg sandwich tomorrow now, so ta for that matey!!!

Didn't find out the excuse, I get so wound up trying to get sense out of some of the staff, that I don't even bother asking now! But saying that c2c are pretty reliable...

Don't remind me of the mistake I made with the Icepops!

As long as they don't crap in my garden, I can live with the wee on the patio!

Anonymous said...

those ice pops gave us ice cream headaches, were coming round to wizz on yer patio!

Ruthie said...

well make sure you don't get it on yer webbed feet!

Tsk, bleeding inbreds! No class!