Monday 11 June 2007

I need sympathy!

I can't work out if this is really, really bad hay-fever, or a cold! I think it might be a cold, as I'm getting hot and cold flushes.... but they may be hormone rushes in disguise, so I could be wrong! Needless to say, I am STILL feeling pants, and think another brandy may be in order before I crash in bed, only to realise that I cannot breath when I lie down!

The ambassador is spoiling us, as there is ANOTHER Britains Got Talent show on tonight.... I'm going to miss this when it's over!!! Although there's always Big Brother, as a contingency!

Aaaargh my ears feel like they are under water - I've had a Hopi candle treatment tonight, which got a load of gunk out of them, but they're still not back to normal! Oh, and when I tried to get sympathy from people at work, they all sniggered at me. All I said was that, "I feel sick when I swallow".... what on earth is funny about that???

No sympathy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the answer to that dont you...... if it makes you sick, spit, don't swallow!!!!!!! :)

Someone had to say it!

Ruthie said...

And it had to be you ;o)

xx