Sunday 10 June 2007

I love Ant and Dec

I only have to look at them, and I start smiling! They've got such cheeky chappy features!

It's so good to see them back doing another talent show (Britains Got Talent).... yes, I am that shallow, that no sooner has Lee won the Joseph coat, then I have moved onto the next reality tv show!!!! Ant N Dec are such piss takers, but they just get away with it!!!

No-one has been as good as Nessum Dorma bloke so far... but the doggy line dancing, and the pole dancer with the metal-grinder-sparks-thing have shown potential!

My parents came round today for lunch.... and I gave each of them a tortoise to supervise in the garden, while I did the washing up. Dad brought Lola back looking all lovely and relaxed, while mum brought Reggie back looking like he'd been on some kind of army mission into enemy territory! He had mud all over his face, over his shell and big clumps of it in his claws! Little sod (and I'm not sure if I'm referring to the tortoise or his supervisor!)

I've got a cold today, as well as my continuing pmt, so I've downed some brandy and am off to bed soon!

Why do you always shudder after neat spirits? Or is that just me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are good presenters, although I find it a bit of a travesty that Spoogy wasn't also elevated from Byker Grove to such dizzying heights of stardom.

Ruthie said...

Bet you don't see it a travesty that Donna Air and Jill Halfpenny did so well!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to concur with the love for ant and dec. I saw them interviewing the royal princes the other day and it was the first time I have seen them since being in NZ (this may have something to do with the fact that I don't own a TV) but I couldn't help smiling at the brilliance that is Ant & Dec - those cheeky chappies from the North!!!!! :)

Ruthie said...

Well, I'll see if I can copy a few episodes onto DVD for you, and you can watch them when you come over next month!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you
x