Monday 28 May 2007

Advance Warning...!

Readers,

Mr Robbo has discovered a new web directory called UK Plus. When it's fully operational, you'll be able to "find your town", and get local information. At the moment, the only town listed for Essex is sunny Southend.

Mr Robbo decided to check out the "blogs" option - turns out that it's only his, Mrs Robbo's and mine that are listed! Eeeek, we're famous! Therefore, we may begin to charge for the privilege of reading our blogs.

I will probably have to start saving funds anyway, in case I get sued over the content of my blog - I don't think my neighbours realise I've been pimping Stalker Cat on my blog yet! Ooops!

Anyway, best I start editing my entries, so they all end with "allegedly"!!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

It is nice to see us all on there bigging up Southend!