Thursday 31 May 2007

Jealousy...

Earlier this evening, as Lola had taken herself off to bed, I took Reggie downstairs so we could watch Eastenders together - ok, ok, I just like "popping" into the square every now and then, to find out what's been happening...don't have a go!

As it was a bit warmer this evening, the patio door was open... so it wasn't long before Stalker Cat wandered in. And considering how cute he was with Lola the other day, he certainly didn't like me having a cuddle with Reggie tonight! He tried swiping Reggie off my lap - little shyster! Which reminded me of his little jealous attack at the weekend, which I totally forgot to blog about!

GinaRobbo and SteveRobbo popped over to watch ADWD (not specifically, obviously) and brought TommyGreyhound with them. Unfortunately, Stalker Cat was already at the back door staring in, in his obssessive, stalky way. Now most cats would have the common sense to check out the size of Tommy, mistake his smile for a snarl, and leg it! However, S.C. is a bit stoopid, and a stand off ensued. I won't bore you with in-depth details, but S.C. basically looked at Tommy as though he wished evil upon him. If they'd been put in a ring together, my money would actually have been on the cat, based upon its jealous behaviour!

Anyway, Reggie's gone to bed, and Stalker Cat has probably gone round to see his other tart, who lives down the road!!!! Leaving me to clear up after both of them!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola this, Reggie that - primadonas the pair of them! You could at least get an interesting tortiose like this one!

AND

I don't stare in an obsessive stalker way THAT was my best hypnotic stare and it usually gets me through the door and settled in the warm!!

AND

"a bit stoopid", "A BIT STOOPID" DOG'S ARE STOOPID, CATS ARE INTELLIGENT. That is a well known fact. That dog did not even code it's own website - talk about dim dog, mmmeeeow I like that "Dim Dog"

Right I'm off to see one of my many other tarts, leaving you to clear up, now how feels Stoopid eh?

meeeeeeeeeeooooow.
The very clever Stalker Cat

Ruthie said...

HOW DARE YOU say that Lola and Reggie are not interesting!!!! They seem to keep your interest when you see them... but awwwww that's because they're having cuddle wuddles with their mumsy-wumsy, and your yellow eyes go OH so Green!!!!

And HA so much for your other tarts... turned up tonight for food, didn't you? Hummm? Humm?

And what's with all the Paul McKenna???? Or is it a case of 3-2-1 you're back in Roofie's room???