Monday 28 May 2007

Ah.. nice family day today

Firstly, Lola got out of her bath, and tried to climb in Reggie's! Reggie got the hump and went back to bed



Then Stalker Cat invited himself in, to take shelter from the rain, and was annoyed that he wasn't allowed in Reggie & Lola's room. He lay on the on the landing sulking. Lola was bored, cos her partner in crime was asleep, so went on a "recon" trip to find out how she could get through her barricade.

Eventually, EVERYONE was tired, so had a little siesta!

p.s. I am not trying to strangle Stalker Cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you keep saying I invite myself in? You know you come and find me, you know this will be my new home!

AND once I take over, Reggie & Lola are history!

HAHAHA
HAHAHA
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!



where's my cream?

SC

Ruthie said...

Excuse me Mr S.C. Lets get this straight, when you stand on your back paws bashing your front paws on my patio doors, and miaowing really loudly, then that, in my book, is inviting yourself in!

Actually, it is less dignified, it's BEGGING to come in!

No-one threatens Reggie & Lola... next time it's raining, I may put my ipod on really loudly, and draw the blinds!

So just remember that! So there!