Sunday 6 May 2007

I'm probably going to get slaughtered for this entry!

Getting up early in the week means my body clock usually wakes me up early on weekends too. Not always wanting to get up at that time (because on weekends I don't have to), I often laze around in bed and bung the telly on! At that time, the only thing worth watching is the music channels - I know, I know, I could view the news channels, but on a Sunday morning???

Being a lover of foreign films, I've got no problem watching programmes with subtitles, and I really think it's amazing that some Channel 4 programmes are shown with sign language. But there was something oddly disturbing about the lady 'signing' to the music videos this morning! It wasn't the 'signing' that was making me feel uncomfortable, I don't even think it was her dancing, but there was just something about her that scared me..... maybe it was because she looked a little bit like Stella from Eastenders....

... still, whatever the reason, I am eternally grateful to her, cos it meant I switched off the tv, got out of bed and started my spring cleaning!

No comments: